So today, lets focus on us. We are worth it, right? Yes! God said so.
So here are a few more tips (original author unknown) to tuck into our hearts, about loving ourselves, living an honorable life, and remembering that God is God, and we are not.
1. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more.
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Sometimes, just agree to disagree…
Hmmmm. This is a lot to take in, but if we took all these tips seriously, I feel confident that our hearts and spirits will be deeply changed.
Are you hungry for the spiritual freedom, and mental peace, that these changes could bring? I know I am. 🙂