Each of these areas are critically and equally important for our overall health, and each area demands our attention if we want to enjoy life to the fullest.
If we were to look at the list of life handbook tips in its entirety, it would seem a little overwhelming, which is why I broke it out into several days! But if we look at the big picture, all these little tips, can make a life time of difference.
Little tips that can determine whether we live life to the fullest, or simply live.
I think there is an umbrella verse that all of these tips could be lumped under. One verse that states the reason why we should care our health, in every area.
Luke 10:27 says “He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Below are the final health/life handbook tips for 2011. What better way to kick off a new year than by focusing on trusting Jesus?!
1. Do the right thing!
2. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
3. GOD heals everything.
4. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
5. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
6. The best is yet to come.
7. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
8. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy because He lives.
Funny how a few simple tips, can improve our health, inside and out.