Email subscribers, click here to watch the video.
(This video mentions this is the end of the study, but we still have one week left before we are totally wrapped up! So stay tuned next week for the final video teaching, Wonderful Wednesday and Faith Filled Friday.)
Highlights of Week 6 Video:
* Embracing God’s promise found in Jeremiah 29:11
* Learning to trust God with our lives and our futures
* How to really say YES to God
Quotable Quotes from the Video:
(Click on the ‘click to tweet’ links below, or copy and past to Twitter or Facebook)
Be on the edge of your seat, excited about what God has in store for you and the purpose He might be calling you to. (click to tweet)
The decision we are faced with now is to decide to trust God no matter what, and make a commitment to Him that whatever He calls us to do we will be a willing servant.
Let your story be the compelling motivation that helps us show people that Jesus is alive, real and that He changes lives, and that we are regenerated and transformed.
We are each standing at the edge of the Jordan right now and our faith is being tested. (click to tweet)
God may call us to step out of our comfort tomorrow or way down the road, but our hearts need to be ready. (click to tweet)
Let’s commit to trusting God with all of our questions and all of the unknowns even when it’s really, really difficult.
God calls us to trust Him even when we don’t have the answer to our “why’s”. (click to tweet)
Don’t discount anything that’s happened in your life. Trust God has a plan and a purpose and that He has an amazing future for you. More than you could have ever imagined.
Week 6 Reading Assignment
Chapter 19 and Chapter 20
Week 6 Reflection Questions
1. Trust God even when you don’t know ‘why’. Are you struggling with “why Lord” or “why me Lord” questions? Talk to God about your questions, and ask for the courage and trust to move forward towards where God is calling you even if you don’t hear or know His answers right away.
2. Trust God even when you don’t know ‘how’. Do you struggle with fears that God may not be able to meet your needs? Do you have a hard time believing He really could use your past for a purpose? Ask God to fill your heart with an overwhelming sense of peace that surpasses all understanding
3. Trust God even when you don’t know ‘when’. God’s timing may not always be what we would have chosen, but we can rest assured His timing is ALWAYS perfect. He is never early, and never late, but He is always right on time. Ask God for the ability to trust His timing, and to help you have the patience to walk in faith while His timing plays out. Trust that He will meet your needs and open your spiritual eyes as you continue to walk in faith towards your divine purpose.