I have something so exciting to share with you, if you have not heard about it yet. For the first time ever, Proverbs 31 has three full scholarships available to attend the She Speaks Conference! These scholarships are being made available by Cecil Murphy, who is a Proverbs 31 supporter and offers amazing newsletters for writers, and you can click HERE to check them out and/or subscribe to receive them.
If you have ever wanted to attend She Speaks on July 31-August 1, then this is your opportunity to win one for free! And it is a $575 value!
Registration for the conference has only been open for a few weeks, and the conference is already half full! If you have been considering looking further into Gods call on your life to be a speaker, writer, or womens ministry director, or you are just in need of some serious spiritual encouragement to take that first step, dont delay in getting signed up!
Below are the rules, from Lysas website, for the She Speaks Scholarship Contest. Also, if you want more details about what She Speaks is all about, visit Lysas site, or visit the She Speaks site at www.shespeaksconference.com.
Scholarships Entry Rules:
1. You must have a blog. You must link back to this post.
*** Please note, if you do not have a blog- don’t fret. An amazingly generous blogger has donated a scholarship we’ll give away to those who e-mail their entry to Holly@Proverbs31.org with the subject line reading “She Speaks Scholarship Entry.”
2. Write a post on your blog that tells others a little about the She Speaks Conference and why you would like to win a scholarship.
3. If you want to post the She Speaks button on your site, that would be great! But it is not a requirement. We do request that you include a link both to this scholarship opportunity post as well the She Speaks Conference website .
4. Have your post up by Friday, March 26th, 2010.
5. Enter to win by linking below. *** VERY IMPORTANT***Please be sure to link the specific page that your entry post is on. Our team of judges will be reviewing the entries and I will post the winner on Friday, April 2, 2010.
6. The winner of this contest will be awarded a scholarship for the cost of one person’s registration for the 2010 She Speaks conference.The value of this scholarship is $575 which includes your conference materials, conference registration, 2 nights at the conference hotel and meals associated with the conference. Please note it does not include any travel expenses. Also, you will be assigned a room mate or you have the option to pay the extra charge for a private room.This scholarship is non-transferable and can not be traded for cash.
So get hopping, and get signed up! If you have ever longed to attend She Speaks, but finances kept you from going, this could be your perfect opportunity! God already knows which three special women are going to win this amazing opportunity – and it could be you!