God rules over all. He has the power to calm the storms in your life. He has the sovereignty to crush the inner demons you are battling against. He always has victory over the enemy, and He has already won the battle. He always has been, is and always will be triumphant.
Page 195, Stressed-Less Living
LET’S CHAT!! DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR THE WEEK
(please leave your comments regarding the questions in the comment section, no email replies please)
Today I want to also toss out a few quotes for us to discuss, in addition to a few questions. So read the quotes and questions below, and share your thoughts about one or more in the comments section. I’ve got them numbered, so when you share your comment, you can reference which question/quote number you’re referring to. Make sense?
I’d love to hear what comes to mind when you read these, and how God is showing you something new and refreshing through this week’s chapter readings!
- Have you ever considered that the stress you are facing right now is a form of spiritual warfare in your life? What weapons could you pick up right now to begin fighting that battle of stress in a new way?
- If you believe God can still performs miracles today, have you dared to ask Him for a miracle in your life? What’s keeping you from asking Him and what can you do to boldly approach Him with your requests?
- Have you felt God calling you to something out of your comfort zone, but been too afraid to take a step of faith? What is it He might be calling you to do, and what can you do this month to move forward in faith?
- If you choose only one weapon to fight off your stress, let God’s Word be it.
- You don’t have to believe in spiritual warfare for the enemy to wage war on your life.
- Prayer is not a religious duty, but a spiritual privilege knowing that we are not just talking to God, but with God.
- It may seem that our chaos, magnified by stress and busyness and worry, is ruling over our lives, but if God is ruling over our hearts, victory is possible.
- I was living out the consequences of the life I had chosen, instead of enjoying the plans He had intended for me.
- I have come to understand that God cannot use people greatly until He has broken them deeply. When we embrace our brokenness, we are ready for breakthrough.
GRAPHICS TO SHARE ONLINE THIS WEEK
& BLOG HOP PROMPTS
Bloggers: right click on the image you plan to write your blog post about, and “save image as” to save to your computer, share in your blog post if desired. Then come back here on Friday to link it up!
Everyone: From the blog home page, there are 3 ways to share the graphics: 1-Right click to save to your computer 2-‘Share Image’ in bottom right corner 3-‘Pin’ to Pinterest upper left corner.