CONFERENCES / WEEKEND RETREATS
Each conference can include one, two, or three sessions over a Friday and Saturday.
New Conference for 2017! Based on Tracie’s new book, Unsinkable Faith: Transforming the Way You Think, Feel and Live.
For so many women, remaining optimistic about life and feeling positive about themselves and their lives is a constant battle – especially when circumstances are difficult and life is hard. For others, negativity is something that sneaks up from time to time. Regardless of the root causes, once pessimistic thoughts permeate our minds, and feelings and emotions begin to control us instead of us controlling them, it becomes hard to stay positive, much less live a life a positive life full of happiness, peace and joy. Negative thought patterns can eventually shake our faith, which may cause us to sink emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Embracing a life of optimism opens the door for a transformed heart and a renewed mind, and in turn, a changed and more positive life overall, even if circumstances remain the same, because hearts anchored in God don’t sink.
This conference will be a breath of fresh air for women of all ages, leaving them with a heart full of joy, a smile and a new perspective of how when we change our minds, we can change our lives, even if our circumstances remain the same.
Upon attending the Unsinkable Faith Conference, women will be equipped to:
- Replace pessimism with a life of positive thinking by mastering how to be the captain of their thoughts.
- Discover true joy and happiness are based on choice, not circumstances.
- Overcome unhealthy habits of negative thinking by intentionally implementing three easy mind-renewing steps.
- Stop feeling hopeless and pitiful and start feeling hope-filled and powerful.
- Embrace God’s truth that only a positive mind will lead to the positive, joy-filled life.
Based on Tracie’s best-selling book Stressed-Less Living: Finding God’s Peace In Your Chaotic World, this weekend of biblical teaching helps women embrace God’s peace and rest and break the stronghold that stress has over their lives. Women will discover the spiritual, mental and physical toll that stress takes on them and the dangers of ignoring it. They will glean a fresh perspective on how God’s peace can become a reality in their life by learning to focus on Him and lean on Him in their everyday lives. During this retreat, women will:
- Recognize how to hear God’s gentle whispers amid the chaos of life
- Discover how to be filled with peace even when life’s circumstances are not peaceful
- Learn how to apply God’s stress-less biblical principles to the stressors of modern society
- Embrace the physical and spiritual benefits of looking to God for stress relief
- Be empowered to step out in faith and seek God’s will for their lives.
Tracie’s popular best selling book, Your Life Still Counts: How God Uses Your Past To Create A Beautiful Future, is the foundation for this life changing conference. The longing of every woman’s heart is to feel loved, accepted, and beautiful, yet many women spend their entire lives seeking these validations from the world, instead of Christ. This weekend retreat/conference leaves women knowing that not only are they are a divinely designed precious child of God, beautiful in every way, but that they have been equipped by Him to fulfill a purpose only they can fulfill based on the experiences of their own life. Women will go home with a transformed heart and mind, a renewed sense of confidence, and an empowered attitude of faith as they:
- Stop the game of comparison and learn to see themselves through God’s perspective
- Experience the power in God’s unconditional forgiveness and find freedom from regret
- Recognize the value in taking off their mask and being real with themselves, others & God
- Believe for the first time that their entire lives have been divinely designed by God
- Embark on an adventure of faith to discover God’s ordained purpose for their lives
INDIVIDUAL/KEYNOTE SESSION TOPICS
Empowered By A Whisper
Hearing and discerning God’s voice is the most important part of our prayer and fellowship time with God. Most Christians long to hear God’s voice thundering through the air with the answers to their problems. However, God’s voice is more like a gentle whisper, requiring an intimate relationship in order to hear it. With this heartfelt message full of personal stories, women will be reminded of how God speaks intimately and personally, and learn how to be more aware of His voice in their own life as they:
- Recognize how to hear God’s voice in the unique, individualized ways He chooses to speak
- Embrace the importance of prayer and deep fellowship with God
- Believe that God’s Word is alive and relevant and begin to build a spiritual hunger for it
- Learn five ways to be in more tune with God’s voice on a daily basis
Embracing the Stressed-Less Life
Life is hard, but we don’t have let it harden our hearts. This session covers the top five stressors that women deal with today (finances, marriage, parenting, work and economy) and pulls out biblical principles for dealing with each of those areas. Women will glean inspiration and hope as they are reminded that Jesus understands our problems and He has everything under control. Women will be motivated to trust God in their every day circumstances as they:
- Gain a fresh perspective on how God’s Word applies to the top 5 modern day stressors
- Toss out fear and anxiety by learning to be still and stop striving
- Foster a renewed desired to build an intimate relationship with Jesus
- Discover true inner peace by learning to seek God’s peace above all else
Your Life Still Counts
Countless women feel broken inside, haunted by the lie that their past defines their future, leaving them unworthy to be loved by God and unable to impact His kingdom, while secretly longing for real purpose and passion for life. This session leads women to a new place of understanding about God’s grace and mercy, and helps them overcome the emotions and fears that have been holding them back from living life to the fullest. This session will help women leave with a transformed heart and a renewed passion for living as they:
- Break free from self inflicted prisons of shame and regret and experience true emotional freedom in Christ
- Feel empowered and confident about stepping out in faith to serve and trust the Lord
- Gain a fresh understanding of how God can use all things, including their past, to His glory
- Build enthusiasm and excitement about discovering Gods divine purpose for their lives
Taking off the Mask
It begins in adolescence, and continues throughout our lifetime – the art of putting on a plastic smile, hiding our past, covering our flaws, and masking our inner most hurts and insecurities. Women’s hearts will be transformed as they recognize the peace that is available through forgiveness and healing, and the joy of being real with ourselves, others, and God. They will walk away with a sense of excitement and empowerment to use God’s victories in their life to impact the lives of others in amazing ways. This session will lead women to:
- Embrace inner peace by finding freedom from the debilitating feelings of shame or regret
- Reduce self-condemning thoughts by truly understanding God’s forgiveness and love
- Escape the trap of comparison and learn to love ourselves for the way God made us
- Discover how being real opens up a whole new world of possibility and purpose
Loving The Woman In The Mirror
The longing of every woman’s heart is to feel loved, accepted and beautiful, but many women spend their entire lives seeking these validations from the world, instead of Christ. This session leaves women knowing that they are a special child of God, beautiful in every way, and valued beyond measure – flaws and all. Women will leave with a new perspective on the treasure that they are in God’s eyes by:
- Stopping the unhealthy cycle of comparison and discovering how true value and beauty comes from God
- Breaking free from the habit of self condemnation and criticism
- Push past feelings of inferiority or inadequacy and position themselves to be confident in their identity in Christ
Frazzled, frustrated, fatigued, over committed, overloaded and overwhelmed. This is how the majority of women feel as a result of being bombarded with relentless stress from everyday life. Sadly, most women are looking for stress relief in all the wrong places, and the help they may find only offers temporary peace, rather than permanent. Through this engaging session, women will experience a stress-makeover in heart, mind and soul as they:
- Commit to stop letting stress rule their life and start embracing God’s peace
- Discover the physical and spiritual benefits of looking to God for stress relief
- Tap into the power and presence of God to regain calm in the chaos of life
- Discover how to live a life of joy despite your circumstances through an understanding of how Jesus dealt with stress
- Learn how to “be still” in a world that thrives on busyness
Embracing The Call
God often calls us to do things that seem beyond our comfort zone or capabilities, causing us to hesitate in our obedience and question our calling. This session focuses on helping women realize that God has been equipping them throughout their lifetime for the purpose He destined just for them, even if His plan does not make sense yet. Ladies will be inspired to take a leap of faith in their life and pursue God’s will for their lives as they:
- Understand how to cultivate a true servants heart
- Replace the fear of failure with God inspired confidence and enthusiasm for purpose
- Recognize how procrastination results in missing God’s best
- Build a desire to faithfully and passionately seek God’s will for their life
Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life
It’s easy to be positive when times are good, but when life gets messy, keeping a positive attitude can be tough. The best way to maintain a positive attitude during difficult times is to understand that our joy comes from Christ, not from circumstances, but that is easier said done. In this session women will be inspired to stay positive in good times and bad as they:
- Recognize that their thoughts will take them a destination they may not want to end up at
- Start a habit of trying to put a positive spin and a new perspective on adversities
- Embrace the ability to look at the future with a renewed hope
- Identify four ways to experience an abundant, joy-filled life
The Gifts Under God’s Christmas Tree
The best gifts do not come from a store.
This message will tug at hearts and help women to pull them back from the chaos of the season to a heart focused on worship. Through laughter and holiday spirit, this message will help women carefully unpack the precious gifts that are promised in God’s Word, and spiritually prepare their heart for the Christmas season by:
- Encouraging women to embrace the real source of joy during the holidays
- Understanding how to bask in His presence, instead of the presents
- Recognizing how Christmas is an outward celebration of an inward love
- Rekindling thankfulness for Jesus by focusing on the real reason for the season
It’s A Wonderful Life After All
The holidays can often be a time of discouragement, sadness, stress and overload, resulting in anxiety, stress and regrets, rather than joy, peace and hope. With a special emphasis on the movie “It’s A Wonderful Life”, this session brings to life the lessons that George Bailey (Jimmy Stewart, 1946) learned when he encountered an angel who granted his wish of having never been born. By focusing on the real meaning of John 10:10, this session will help you embrace the holiday season with a passionate heart for Christ by:
- Encouraging you to embrace the real source of joy during the holidays
- Increasing your ability to enjoy the season by letting go of myths and expectations
- Becoming more aware of your significance in God’s Kingdom by changing your perspective about past and present circumstances
- Embrace your importance in this world and live life to the fullest