Fuel Your Writing Dreams
Group Coaching Mini Series
When the new year began, you were likely full of passion about making this the year you prioritize your writing dreams and commit to making them a reality. But then ….. life happened. The year already took a turn. You’ve gotten off track. Per the usual.
But - great news! It’s not too late to pour new fuel into your writing aspirations and still make this your best year yet!
If you feel like you’ve already fallen behind with the writing goals you set for this year, now is the perfect time to get back on track! You don’t have to let perceived failures from last year stand in the way of achieving awesome accomplishments this year!
You see, we all set goals and fail to meet them from time to time, but it’s usually because of a lack of a good system rather than a lack of talent or skill. You see, you can’t build a house without a blueprint, and you certainly can’t achieve your writing dreams without a solid plan in place! Nothing awesome happens until we’re ready to put in the planning and work to make it a reality.
A goal without a plan is simply a wish.
In the Fuel Your Writing Dreams Group Coaching mini-series, Tracie Miles will help you make this the year you achieve success in your writing and publishing journey! It’s not just about the cliche’ of setting goals or making New Year’s resolutions. It’s about knowing how to create those goals in such a way that will keep you motivated and seeing progress all year long.
If you need more drive and ambition to fuel your motivation … if you desire to live with intention rather than just doing tasks … if you need help unearthing and prioritizing your primary objectives and obstacles… if you want to design your life so you can achieve the writing dreams you long for - whether that includes writing a book, getting published, starting a blog, crafting freelance articles or starting a new ministry…. if you want to take charge of your destiny ...
The Fuel Your Writing Dreams Group Coaching series is for you!
As a Fuel Your Writing Dreams Group Coaching series participant, you will enjoy:
In these two live, one-hour zoom calls with Tracie Miles and fellow writing peers, Tracie will help you:
- Live Session #1: Monday March 6th, 7:00pm-8:00pm ET
- Uncover the hidden limitations holding you back and tips for overcoming them
- Understand the power your thoughts have over your life and your dreams
- Discover the critical 4 C’s that will either help or hinder your success
- Define your “why” which pours fuel into your motivation
- Learn how to claim the identity you want, not the one you have
- Find clarity about your goals so you can shift from feeling stuck into creating results for your life
- Recognize how to set attainable goals using the free workbooks included with your purchase
- Live Q&A with Tracie
- Live Session 2: Monday March 13th, 7:00pm-8:00pm ET
- Engage in conversation about how to transform hopes and dreams into reality
- Glean tips for keeping fuel on the fire of your dreams and how to stay accountable to your objectives and ambitions
- Receive the motivation and inspiration to believe in yourself and the gifts and talents God has given you
- Discover out how to feel inspired and excited about your goals rather than discouraged and hopeless
- Gain knowledge of how to take your writing dreams to the next level
- Final live Q&A with Tracie
Free with your purchase!!
- Fuel Your Writing Dreams Workbook and the Fuel Your Writing Dreams Implementation Plan. ($55 value!)
- Creativity Inspiration Workbook and Journal to help you stay motivated and writing throughout the year. ($19 value!)
- An invitation to join a private Facebook group strictly for Tracie’s coaching clients, all of whom are aspiring writers like yourself, and where you’ll have the opportunity to connect with Tracie and other writers for ongoing encouragement, camaraderie, support and information.
Fuel Your Writing Dreams
Group Coaching Mini Series
($374 Total Value - a savings of $257)
SPACE IS LIMITED! Doors to registration close on March 3rd, so sign up today by clicking the button below!
As I am piloting my first Group Coaching series, receive 15% discount by being one of the first to sign up using the code 15OFFTRACIE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Group coaching sessions are guided, live, online writing workshops with Tracie and other group participants. You will join writing peers under the guidance of Tracie Miles who will teach you about the most important aspects of being a writer, inside and indepth information about the publishing topic the series is focused on, as well as personal guidance and tips all serious writers need. She will also help you find time to write while balancing family and life, develop structure to your writing routine, learn how to get published and seen by agents and publishers, and stay motivated and encouraged to keep pursuing your goals.
It is completely fine if you’ve already started! In fact, kudos! The book writing journey and the publishing process can both feel long and arduous. In addition, feeling like you’re in the dark about all the ins and outs of writing and the publishing industry (and not knowing how or where to get the information you need) can often become a stumbling block in completing your book or getting it published. Group Coaching with Tracie will provide the knowledge you need and the inspiration to keep going and achieve your biggest goals and dreams.
Tracie is more than happy to answer all your questions! Please email email@example.com with a bulleted list of questions and she’ll answer as quickly as possible! You can also book a 15 minute free Discovery Call with Tracie by clicking here to ask questions about this series or any of Tracie’s other coaching services.
Tracie has put together a plethora of amazing helpful resources and Ebooks which are completely free to Group Coaching participants! Check out the descriptions of each Group Coaching series to see what you’ll receive FREE when you sign up for any Author School Series. Some examples might include Crafting a Powerful Chapter Outline, Fuel Your Dreams Workbook & Journal, Fuel Your Dreams implementation Plan, Non-fiction Book Proposal template and instruction manual, and more!
Of course! All of Tracie’s coaching clients are invited to join her private Facebook group where peers can encourage each other, ask questions, and connect with Tracie.
Since Tracie’s twenty years of writing experience is in the field of Christian non-fiction publishing, her topics and sessions are primarily focused on that genre. Although fiction authors may still benefit from many of the topics discussed with respect to writing, some of the material may not apply to the fiction genre or will differ in what is required by publishers for fiction writers versus non-fiction. Writing does not have to be faith based, but her expertise is more on non-fiction than fiction.
All virtual Group Coaching Services take place from 7:00-8:00 PM EST on Mondays during the series period, and take place via ZOOM. If you cannot attend the live sessions, you will have access to the recordings after the event and will receive a replay link within 24 hours that does not expire. Group coaching sessions via ZOOM can be done from your phone, laptop or pad. There will also be a call in number for anyone unable or unwilling to participate via video.