Book Writing Coaching is a blend of friendship, writing instruction, constructive feedback, solid polish and praise points, and help with solid crafting of concepts. We will hold hands and partner together to shape your chapters and/or manuscript draft into something that will not only impress the socks off an agent or publisher but change the lives of the people who read it.
Ever wonder if the book you feel called to write is needed in today's literary market? Unsure how to write a book that grabs a reader's attention, engages them and captures their heart?
- Initial one hour Breakthrough Session via ZOOM call to get to know each other, discuss goals and book concept strategy (week one)
- Discuss writing dreams and aspirations and receive guidance on setting writing goals
- Online review of writing goals with written feedback and suggestions
- Two rounds of online feedback for up to three chapters and chapter outline, including suggestions for improvement, as well as praise and polish points
- Guidance on how to make sure your book concept is strong and aligns with your passions.
- Free Book Proposal Template
- Two (bi-weekly) one hour zoom calls after submissions to discuss chapter content, receive feedback and suggestions and brainstorm ideas for future chapters
- Final ZOOM call to answer any last minute questions and receive parting guidance and suggested next steps (week four)
- Recording links for all ZOOM call coaching sessions
- Pursuing Your Dreams Goal Setting Workbook (Digital document)
- Pursuing Your Dreams Implementation Plan Workbook (Digital document)
- Lifetime access to private writers Facebook group
- Tips for speaking to your audience and making sure you're hitting the felt needs of your reader.
- Advice on building your platform and writing your book to market well