Whatever your needs and desires are for investing in your gift of writing and pursuing your writing dreams, I am confident you would benefit from us working together in a one on one, face to face atmosphere via ZOOM. You can pick from any of the Service Packages below or we can customize our time together to make sure you receive the exact type and level of coaching you need most.
Feeling stuck in your writing and unsure if you can really write a book? Need someone who understands your passion, can get inside your head and help you write as authentically and clearly as possible? Just need some advice and guidance about the publishing industry?
What one writer needs help with can differ greatly from what another writer needs help with. With Tracie as your Coach, you can explain where you are as a writer and where you want to be, as well as what areas you need the most help or guidance with, and Tracie will customize your time together to meet those needs. Some of the areas many writers look for help with include, but are not limited to:
- Setting long and short term goals to help writers stay on track with their writing
- Brainstorming of ideas for content or manuscript outlines
- Overcoming discouragement and a lack of confidence by affirming your calling
- How to get connected with agents or publishers
- Writing strong, successful query letters
- How to get off the blank page and tackle and overcome writer’s block
- How to craft your story in an engaging way that meets the needs of your reader
- How to determine your niche and your target audience
- How to build or grow your social media and online platforms
- How to market and/or launch a book successfully
- Receiving real time encouraging and equipping feedback and critique on writing pieces, chapters, proposals, and manuscripts
- Brainstorming and reviewing book ideas and book concepts
- Developing a solid book proposal that will attract a publisher or agent’s eye and receiving real time, immediate feedback
- Reviewing and understanding publishing contract terms if a contract has been received
- Learning how to write so that a reader feels engaged and believes you have the answers they need to solve their problems
- Identifying obstacles standing in the way of your writing and putting together a personal plan to overcome them
- Strategizing a book launch, creating freebies and putting together a successful marketing plan
- A general “Ask Me Anything” session to get all your writing and publishing questions answered from someone who knows and understands the publishing industry
- And so much more!