What is an online Bible Study? Why would I want to participate? Will I be able to do it at my convenience? And can it really offer friendship, encouragement and spiritual growth, even though it won't be face to face like a regular small group study?
Maybe these are questions you're asking yourself....so here's the deal, plus a few reasons why I so hope you will join me in this study:
- This online study will take place right here, so when you subscribe to my blog, you'll automatically get the posts in your inbox. Easy peasy.
- Sometimes studying material that can bring true healing and purpose in life is intimidating to do in front of other people. By participating online, you can work through the book, reflection questions, spiritual activities, and prayers, and really allow God to do a work in your heart, without worrying about what other people might think.
- If you don't have access to a bible study group in your local area, don't have time for one, don't have a church home, don't want to feel vulnerable, or you just don't know how to get involved with a group, this will fill that void.
- If you're not able to leave the home without assistance, are tied down to the kids, or just don't have transportation, this opens up a door for you to make great friends and grow spiritually, all from the comfort of your own home.
- If you have something in your past that you are ashamed of, but want to talk about it and be encouraged and loved on by other women, this is a safe place to do so, if you choose to.
- Looking for strength for your past or present circumstances, trying to make sense of the past, find hope for the future, and embark on a journey of finding your purpose in life? This is the study for you.
- Because I am confident God has a plan for each of our lives, and I want to motivate and inspire you to take a leap of faith and see His peace and purpose for your future.
- And because it will bless my heart so much if you sign up and participate in what God is up to!
If you're ready to get on board and get involved, at your own pace and in your own free time, below is all you need to know to get started. I can't wait to get to know you in the coming weeks!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Access to a computer (or mobile device)
- Your Bible and a pen
- A copy of Your Life Still Counts (Paperback or Kindle)
- A journal or notepad, OR a downloadable copy of the 75-page Your Life Still Counts Participant Study Guide (this is completely optional, but is a great resource for this study which provides plenty of space for journaling your answers and thoughts and activities. If you would like one, you can purchase it at MY ONLINE STORE)
- An open heart and a desire to see God move powerfully in your life!
HOW THIS STUDY WILL TAKE PLACE:
- The study will run for 7 weeks - from March 16th through May 1st
- Mondays: I'll post an agenda with assignments for chapter reading, reflection questions & share a teaching video from me
- Wonderful Wednesdays: I'll post a devotion relevant to the reading, scripture to memorize for the week if desired, and occasional references to the relevant 'Her Story' sections. I'll provide a sharable graphic to post on your own social media pages. Plus WEDNESDAY'S ARE GIVEAWAY DAYS! Great free stuff and giveaways will be up for grabs each week.
- Faith-filled Fridays: Open forum! You can share whatever is on your heart, an "ah-hah" moment, or answer a posed question. This is where real discussion can take place. Bonus resources & video clips will be shared and vary week to week.
- A Facebook party will take place on April 1st
- A Twitter party will take place on April 22nd
- (details and all the fun stuff up for grabs at both parties will be announced later)
- There will be 2 Live Webcasts you can participate in **for free** on March 9th and April 30th. CLICK HERE
- You can join a private Facebook group for more conversation, camaraderie, support and encouragement which will be monitored by myself, and a few of the Your Life Still Counts Contributor Team. Real life, real community!!
READY TO SIGN UP?! JUST CLICK ON THE STUDY BUTTON BELOW
Tell your friends and family you've signed up and invite them to join you. Click here to tweet the below comment, or copy and paste it to your Facebook page!
I just signed up for the Your Life Still Counts Bible Study! Click here to find out how you can join me! https://ctt.ec/y5e3s+
Don't miss any of the fun and encouragement during the 7 week Bible Study! Make sure you're connected with me on my social media sites:
If you are already an email subscriber, then you're all set and don't need to do anything else.