A Focus Group Invitation (For women who have experienced separation/abandonment/divorce)
Hi friend! It’s been a while since I’ve blogged so please forgive my absence. To say these past few months have been stressful and chaotic would be quite the understatement. I’ve experienced the concerns of aging parents, death of my father, siblings in life threatening health circumstances, grown children moving across the country, more court appearances and legal battles, financial struggles, some heartbreaking family issues and more stress at work than I ever thought possible. I will gladly say goodbye to summer 2019 because it was certainly not one for the books.
But speaking of books ….. despite all the chaos, I’m working on a new project! This project is targeting the audience of women who have gone through the pain, suffering and challenges of separation and divorce. I would love to invite those who have walked that hard journey to pray about applying to be a part of my “Unbroken” Focus Group.
The responsibilities of focus group members will be:
- Engage in a private Facebook group for conversation and heart sharing
- Help identify the most common felt needs of women going through these situations and how to deal with them
- Answer questions and polls in the Facebook group about what things, information and encouragement is most helpful during the difficult season of separation and divorce
- Read newly written chapters as they come available and offer feedback by answering specific questions
- Participate in occasional video calls for group discussion
- Be a committed, active participant of the group if accepted as a member
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to bond with other women who understand what you’re going through or have been through
- A place to receive encouragement and hope in the healing process
- An opportunity to share your story and advice to impact the lives of women who are walking the same shoes
- A chance to help this book be the best it can be
- A free digital copy of the book once it has surpassed the final editing stages
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please complete the below form by November 11th, 2019. Space is limited as the focus group will be most successful as a smaller, more intimate group. Everything shared within the group will remain confidential.