Marriage is hard. Need some advice?
Okay, friend, so you know I’m divorced and may be thinking …. ummm, thanks but I don’t need marriage advice from you, Tracie.
It’s okay, I get it. 🙂
However, I did give my marriage my all for over 25 years, and despite the fact that it didn’t end as I had hoped, I vividly remember those times when I just needed to hear from someone who understood the difficulties, the every day struggles, the ups and the downs. Someone to help me understand I wasn’t alone in those things I was too ashamed to share with anyone or too scared to talk to anyone about.
I get invited to be a part of a lot of online conferences, and I rarely say yes. But this one really struck a chord with me because it offers the help and advice I longed for all those years ago when I didn’t know where to turn.
I can’t help but think there is someone reading this that could use some encouragement from marriage experts right about now. Maybe that someone is you, or maybe it’s a friend you can share this information with.
The Thrive Marriage Conference is a **free conference** which is going to bless so many marriages. No marriage is perfect and we can all use some encouragement and advice from marriage experts from time to time, so I want to personally invite you to sign up today. Plus if marriage wasn’t hard enough on the norm, the pandemic has thrown a few wrenches in. In fact, the statistics are sobering:
* An estimated 4 out of 10 U.S. adults are currently struggling with anxiety or depression
* Divorce rates are up 34% since the start of the pandemic
* More than 20% of U.S. adults are currently taking medication or are in counseling for mental health concerns.
So whether you’re dealing with job loss, the loss of a loved one, strained relationships, mental health issues, or any number of issues the recent pandemic has caused…it’s definitely not just you. These last couple of years have been tough on us all, and it affects all relationships.
The message I share at this year’s Thrive Christian Marriage Conference is called Navigating Divorce and Reclaiming Your Life, but there are 22 amazing speakers talking on all kinds of subjects, including licensed counselors, bestselling authors, professional speakers (and more) to share their best advice on:
* How to talk so your spouse will listen
* How to turn your greatest differences into your greatest strengths
* What to do if your partner has an affair, watches pornography, or wants a divorce
* How to know when to get help (what’s normal and what’s not)
* How to get advice and referrals for solid Christian marriage therapists
* How to keep the romance alive – no matter how long you’ve been married – and how to deal with intimacy issues
* and so much more.
Even if some of the sessions don’t apply to you and your situation, my hope is that you would find several sessions that are truly helpful, inspiring, and life-changing, which is why I’m sharing it with you today.
You can watch all the sessions in the privacy of your own home. Plus it’s FREE! So what do you have to lose? The conference kicks off on February 15th! CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP!