The Your Life Still Counts Online Bible Study will kickoff in just a few days on Monday, March 16th! I hope you are looking forward to connecting online as much as I am! If you missed the Live Webcast where me and my team chatted about why this study is so important and answered questions that are on the hearts of so many you, you can watch it below if you have time (email subscribers click here to watch)
Just in case you don’t get your book before Monday, I wanted to provide the Introduction and First Chapter for you to read online. You can access that document by clicking HERE.
Mondays – Teaching videos, questions and scripture to ponder, weekly reading assignments
Wonderful Wednesdays – devotions, next steps, sharable graphics, weekly giveaways
Faith-filled Fridays – conversation and discussion of weekly reading, bonus material, extras
The book is really all you’ll need to participate in the study, but below are a few other tips to consider and some additional ways you can connect to get the most out of this study — but all are completely optional.
- If you want to purchase the Your Life Still Counts Participant Study Guide download, CLICK HERE.
- If you want to lead a group in this study, the Group Leader Study Guide might be helpful. CLICK HERE
- To watch the recording of the March 9th YLSC Bible Study Live Webcast, CLICK HERE.
- For meaningful conversation, community and bonding, join the YLSC Bible Study Private Facebook group .
- Mark your calendar for the YLSC Facebook Party on April 1st, 8pm EST – JOIN THE PARTY ON FACEBOOK.
- Mark your calendar for the Twitter Party on April 22nd, 8pm EST – CONNECT WITH ME ON TWITTER.
If you are not participating in this study but will be receiving my blog posts as a regular subscriber, I pray you will stick with me until the study is over on May 1st! After that, I will resume my regular routine of posting inspirational messages and information as we walk through the journey of faith together. But just maybe, God will still use something over the next seven weeks to speak to your heart in a very special way. Smiles. 🙂